"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, May 07, 2009


Caroline got her first visit today from a Leviner's Lamb! Here's Kaitlyn with her mother, Anna, and brother, Michael! The Bergers also brought us dinner and Caroline loved their visit! Kaitlyn shared with me all of the wonderful things that Ms. Smith is teaching my first graders- one being double digit addition! She also shared about how much fun she had on a recent field trip to the Riverbanks Zoo! I cannot wait until we can visit all of the Lambs at school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!

Your students are going to love her! :) Make sure they use lots of hand sanitizer!

Have a great weekend!

Cortney :)