"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, May 28, 2009

This past weekend we headed back to Orangeburg and we again stayed with Pops and Grand. We had a lot of fun!



Caroline's enjoying Grand and Pop's
front porch view! Really, she's watching
her daddy fix up Grand and Pop's yard!




Getting some Grand love!



I was able to see both of my
grandmother's this weekend. This was
the first time that Maw-Maw Annie
Lois was able to hold Caroline! Caroline
is 8 weeks old!

Bows have been really tricky for me! I don't know
if they are too big (she has enough hair) or if
its me that doesn't know how to put them in.

What is on my head mommy?


Right after I took this picture, Caroline had
her whole foot on the tray!

Tummy Time. Caroline loves to suck on her
fist!! She's so cutie!

Both of my favorite people love to sleep, sleep,
sleep!

We visited Fran this past week!



Fran's twins- Huiet Ann and Ella Grace-
14 months old!

Our new friend, Matalyn Elizabeth Martin was
born on May 19 at 3:39 pm. Caroline was 7 weeks
2 days old and Matalyn was one day old! Proud
parents are Matt and Lynn Martin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo precious!! She is becoming such a big girl!! :)

Let's get together soon!!

**Cortney**

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

I think everyone I know has the green and gray Chicco carseat! We have the same one. Little Matalyn is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! She is growing so much. Hope to see you soon. :) ~Kathy