"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

101
This is the number of days old that Caroline is today! I also took her to be weighed today! Courtney guessed 13 lbs and 13 ozs, I guessed 13 lbs 9 ozs! Courtney guessed right! Yes, our big girl weighs 13 lbs and 13 ozs!


Happy 101st Caroline!



Yes, you're looking correctly!
We had to buy an upright deep
freezer to store the extra milk!



Courtney and Caroline!



Courtney was working with Caroline on getting
her to roll over! For right now she'll only roll
from back to side!



This is Caroline reaching and grabbing her
toys from Courtney! What a big girl!

2 comments:

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

Holy cow! You've got the milk. You could stop breastfeeding now and be set I think! Haha. I tried to tell Daniel we should buy a deep freezer but he laughed at me. Oh well. I've already started rotating some milk out so my April milk doesn't go bad since it's already been about 3 months. Guess I'll just keep doing that. You will be glad you have all of that later on and she can keep getting your milk!

Liz Mitchum said...

Oh my goodness Melissa - I have never seen so much milk....What am I going to do - we dont have an extra freezer or room for one! Caroline will never go without - that is awesome!!! I can't believe she is 101 days old...it seems like she was just born. Where does the time go? I only have 26 days left - 4 weeks - crazy!!! I am hoping to go early but I know I might not - and that is ok too! Take Care...
Oh I got the stuff you brought over, thank you so much - Kiss Sweet Caroline for me!
Liz