"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Here's clues, 4, 5, 6, and then a sweet surprise!
My Hair Accessory!

My pink onesie!

My tutu!

Me, playing dressup!

My Happy Girl!


My sweet look!

I'm gonna getcha look!


My precious look!


My hey look at me look!


My serious look!


My what did I do look!


My did I do that look!


My this is what I am all the time look!


My sweet, pretty, lookin' like my mama look!
Happy seven months baby girl!


My scootin' look!

In case you've already guessed! I am going to be a
Fairy for Halloween! Congrats to Kathy and Mom
for guessing right!

My first Halloween card from my fine fun Aunt and
first cousins, Courtney and Kelsey!


Practicing with my sippy cup!

I am a Sweet Mess!

Check out these very cute hairbows! My sister in law's
sister in law makes them! The website will be up
Caroline is still running a low grade fever! I think she's teething! She took most of these pictures today! She did a great job! You wouldn't know she felt a little bit blue by her big smiles and giggles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute for words!!! :)
~Kathy Henson