"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, November 01, 2009

We had an awesome first Halloween with Caroline! We played dress up all day long! We put her into 2 costumes, 2 outfits, and 1 pair of pajamas for the day's end! We did our usual..attended the Kneece's annual Halloween party! It's always so much fun going to their house and seeing what everyone is dressed up as. Sam and I have never dressed up for this event (I know.. butthey still keep inviting us!). Last year, while there, we put on wigs for a picture but that was the extent to dressing up. This year I was thinking about wearing a bib and being a "baby mama" but that was only a thought since I hate the phrase "baby mama". I think I got the idea while in the shower and I believe that I laughed outloud at the idea. Anyways, the dressing up for me went as far as wearing a shirt that says "Trick or Treat". We'll have to work harder on dressing up for next year.. Promise Amanda!
Caroline however was dressed as a fairy (I'll post pics later). She was the belle of the party! Everyone loved on her and held her! She had so much fun and was a little "sad" that we left when it was time to go home! I'm so glad that all the little Halloweeners had fun!
Love and Prayers,
The Leviners

No comments: