"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Leviners had a great weekend! On Friday night we took Caroline to our photographer to have her six month pictures taken! I can't wait to share the link with you all in a few weeks. Patty Hallman has been our photographer since we got married in '06 and we love having her take our family photos!

Now that the weather has gotten a little cooler I can now think "Fall". This weekend we bought Caroline her first little pumpkin and today I decorated it purple and black! We also took pictures of her with pumpkins and other fun fall things but we'll reveal those later!! We call her Cackleline since she's always laughing so her first little pumpkin says "Happy Cackleween"! We had so much fun taking her "fall" pictures today! She loved her little pumpkin!





Need I say more about our sweet Caroline!




This precious little girl just loves her sweet daddy!



Halloween Clue number two! Baby pink tights!

My kids at school are even guessing what C's
going to be for Halloween from these pictures
and one has already guessed it right, but I'm not
telling them which one! I've gotten some great guesses
from you all too- so keep e-mailing me or leave a
comment on the blog about your guess for C's
Halloween costume!

Back the truck up! Ladies and Gentleman we have a new blogger! My dear friend Raven and her husband Makoto are expecting their first baby in May (May 21st to be exact). Raven is going to blog about their sweet journey so go on over to Raven and Makoto's blog to read about Baby Yonemura!

Update on C's stats! I recently blogged about C's six month doctor's appt. Her stats at the time weren't correct but I didn't catch it at the time of the appt. I took her back the next day and we now have the correct stats!

Weight: 15.10 (this stayed the same) Height: 26 3/4 Head Circumference: 16 1/4

More news soon so stay in touch!

Love and Prayers, The Leviners

1 comment:

Cortney said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!!! :)