"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy First Birthday Caroline!
This day was a lot of fun! Her theme was pink and brown polka dots which matches her bedding! I had a lot of fun planning our little girl's first birthday party and I couldn't wait to see all the decorations in place and all the fun that was going to be had! Thanks Teresa for making Caroline's hats, banner, birthday sign, all the lollipop polka dots sticks, confetti, and smash cake  toppers! I love them all! We appreciate our family and friends for helping make this day very special and fun! I will also be posting her party decorations in a seperate post as well as the letter I wrote her for her first birthday, and the day of her actual first birthday!
I had so many pictures to choose from for posting and it was very hard deciding so here's a few (check out the rest on FB)!

Happy Birthday Party Day Caroline!

Mackenzie, 2.5!

Courtney and Caroline!

The Creels! Michelle, Gilbert, Ansleigh 2.5, and Abi 2.5 months


Yes, we wore hats that said "mom"
and "dad" in honor of the
birthday girl!

Heather and Melissa!

Melissa, Caroline, and Sam!

Pops and Caroline!

Amanda and Sawyer, 4 months

Cortney, Kathy, Charlie 1 yr, Elizabeth, and Anna Claire, 1 yr

Kaleb and Aunt Melinda

Granny and Caroline!

Caroline makes all kinds of facial expressions!
This is one of my favorities!

Melissa, Caroline, and Teresa!

Mama Jean and Hunter, 2 weeks

Caroline is getting ready to eat
her smash cake!

You cute pie!

Mmmm, she loves it!

Brycen, almost 3!

Getting ready to open C's presents!

Cousin, Samantha, 7

Cousins, Anna, 6 and Silas, 5

Cousin, Franklin, almost 3!

Makoto and Raven! Raven is expecting
Baby Nolan in May!

Nanny and Caroline!

Caroline and Granddaddy!

Ms. Kathy, Morgan Kate 1.5, and Heather!

Aunt Angela, Caroline, and Uncle Jason!

Caroline's cousins, Courtney and Kelsey,
 took her outside to play after her
party! They had so much fun with her!
We love how much they love her!

Just Playing!

I know you are having so much fun!

I love it when my baby girl is so happy!

All that partying made me so sleepy!

No comments: