"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 31, 2010


This sweet and precious couple...


are now the proud parents of this
sweet and precious baby boy!
Nolan Thomas Yonemura was born, Friday,
May 28 @ 4:51 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 3 ozs and
measured 20 inches long.


Look at those smiles of joy and happiness!
Congratulations Raven and Makoto
on the birth of Nolan!


Raven is one of my most dear and sweet friends. We have been friends as she puts it "since we were practically in diapers". Our friendship is full of memories..too many to even begin writing here. I am so blessed to have many friends where our friendships formed in preschool and still remain today. We girls are lucky to have each other to lean on during all the things that life may bring our way, especially during exciting times like the birth of our own babies!
I am thrilled that I get to share in Raven's motherhood moments as she shares in mine! Congratulations Raven! You and Makoto are going to be wonderful parents to baby Nolan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You captured the moment perfectly! We are so excited to finally experience the joy of being parents! The whole process through out my pregnancy and this past week has been so much better than I could have imagined and I know that is because I have friends like you who have been there to help share advice, encouragement and just be there for each other. You and I have kept a friendship that has lasted the majority of our lives (that is rare) and I can't wait to see that continue to grow as our families do! Love ya lots!