"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, June 06, 2010


As another school year winds down and summer begins I am reminded of why I teach! This picture was written and drawn by one of my first graders and its says "I like Caroline and you to because you teach us to do math and to read! From Jordan". What an end of the year gift, a treasure of a little something that I have given him and he has written to let me know all about it! This is posted on our fridge and it will remain there all summer! Caroline looks at it and laughs. I tell her that, that is her in the stroller and I'm pushing her in it!

So let the summer begin folks! Caroline and I are taking an all girl family trip with some great women in our family and we are super excited! So I'm taking a blogcation! Can't wait to tell you all about our trip!!

No comments: