"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Here's more pictures from the beach!

The Leviners

Fun sweet Caroline!

Miss Caroline!

She loved playing with all the "stuff" that
was near her when we took this picture!

There's a smile from my big girl!

C with her daddy! (This pic is filmy because
the wind was blowing and it kept fogging my camera
lens).

The Leviners

She apparently wanted down!

My girl!

Running away!

C with her granddaddy Harry!

Showing grandaddy where his nose is!

Giggle, Giggle, Girl!

What is it that you see?

C's beach mode of transportation!

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom!

She loved this "ride"!

Happy girl!

2 comments:

jan kessler said...

Love the pictures. Pretty little girl.

Kathy Henson said...

Looks like you had a blast! :)
-Kathy