"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Caroline loved looking at all the "junk" the ocean brought to shore like seaweed, sticks, etc. She would examine its parts and carry on a conversation about it in some language that I call gibberish. Here's some pictures of our little beach explorer.

She found three seashells and we kept them!





 Get ready, get set, go!




This little girl isn't afraid of anything!

She was always willing to give away the "junk"!


Another thing that C likes to do is point and this was no exception at the beach! She pointed at everything that amazed her from the ocean, the sky, the sand, the moon, everything!









I found the moon!

OH!

AW...you said you'd take me to the beach
now let's go!

No comments: