"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, July 02, 2010

So...the past three weeks have been super busy for The Leviners! With vacationing in Ohio during the first week, VBS the second, and church camp finishing up just this past Sunday. WHEW! I'm ready to stay home and enjoy being at home and doing just whatever the day brings with little Caroline!
With all this busyness I have left my camera at my parents house so I'll be posting without pictures until its grateful return.
I'll start this post wishing Caroline a happy 15th month Birthday! I'm also going to share with you the letter I wrote to her on her 1 year birthday (sorry, just getting around to it. I have a list of new blog posts and it seems to grow daily). So while I'm wishing her a happy 15th month birthday I'll share with you my thoughts to her when she turned one.

March 29, 2010

Dear Sweet Caroline,
You are one years old today! I can't believe it was a year ago today that we met and held you in our arms for the very first time. Little did we know then the extent of joy that you'd bring into our lives! You are more than joy, you are a delight!
It has been an amazing year! You are growing by leaps and bounds and doing so many new things each and every day. Once I get used to your doing something new, you start doing something else. I can't seem to keep up!
I love that you are busy, busy, busy! Busy playing, crawling, laughing, giggling, walking while holding on to things...busy just busy and I love it!
I'm a worrier as you'll soon know. So during your first year of life, I worried about everything from your eating to your ear infections. I've also learned that with each new age you'll turn I will have new worries. So I'm trying to worry less and trust Him more! The Lord will always take care of His children. He tells us this in His word! Always remember Jeremiah 29:11, always!
Caroline, you've had the sweetest disposition and fun personality since you were born! I hope that you'll always be this way...easy going, loveable, even tempered! Your baby laughs and giggles melt my heart and fills our home with so much baby fun! We love all of our Carolineness!
As you continue to grow and change I hope you know that your daddy and I love you so very much and there isn't anything we wouldn't do for you. You are precious and we know we are truly blessed to have you as our daughter!
Love and Prayers,
Mommy and Daddy


Side Note:
This post was written several days ago and its just now being published. My camera was promptly returned (thank you daddy) and a lot has happened since this post was written. I can't wait to post our playdate with Morgan Kate and Nolan!

No comments: