"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

As school has started back and as summer begins to wind down I'm going to miss most...

watching this then two month old grow... (he's now 3 months old)

and these two sweet girls play together during
their playdates. I don't like reminders of change
but they come whether you like them or not.
But for now I'm going to relish the last days of
hot summer days and warm summer nights all while
hoping that these three can play together again
real soon!

3 comments:

Heather and Travis said...

Awwww! Such a sweet post! I hope they can all play together again very soon - and their mommies!

Raven said...

Aw, we miss you too Aunt Lissie!

jan kessler said...

Friends forever..........Babies and Mommies. So sweet. Good to see you guys at Morgan Kate's Birthday Party. You guys to Raven.

Love,

Aunt J