"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I have always loved calendars and all the things they entail! Every year before school begins I find myself browsing the calender and planner aisle over and over until something catches my eye! I need the cutesy planner with bright colors and oh it has to have the month on a two page spread along with several sheets behind it with each date of that month having it's own huge block so I can write in events. But even this didn't seem to be enough so I went as far as to buy an oversized dry erase board month planner for our laundry room last year. Once when I forgot four events in a month, it was time to go to plan B (obviously I didn't have time to look at filled in boxes in my daily planner, so I had to go out and buy a big one so that when I did the laundry I would actually have to take the time to read what's coming up next, dr's appts, baby showers, birthday parties for C, etc).
Well now I've extended myself! As a wedding present a dear sweet family friend gave to us a birthday calendar. At first I thought why would I need this? It ended up being one of the best gifts I've ever received. Not only did I fill it in with birthdays but I also included anniversaries. It's by now quite full, and I love it, because when I turn to each week's dates it gives me the chance to pray for those having birthdays or anniversaries.
I said all this to say, that Sam has a very large family! So in order to help me keep up with the Leviner's I needed to have a separate birthday and anniversary calendar (my 1st one is getting quite full like I said and I was running out of room to add new babies etc.) So I made this one...
and I thought since it would be helpful to me,
it would also be helpful to all the Leviner
women, so I made them each one.

On one side it lists birthdays and on the other
it lists anniversaries, one page for each month.
In the back I've included all of the Leviners' addresses.
Pretty handy, huh!


 As Thanksgiving Eve is tonight, I'm filled with all thoughts of what I am thankful for! I can list thousands. Last year, of course was C's first Thanksgiving but it will be our 3rd together (including the year I was pregnant). I am so very thankful for my family and what each member means to me. They are precious! We have great times together, but I am so thankful for the opportunity for being chosen to be this little one's mother! I love her! I adore her! She's my sweetheart! So I am especially thankful for my sweet Caroline this Thanksgiving! Like I've said many times before, she's spunky, she's fun, and she has quite the personality!

My happy Caroline!

This little one is all clad in winter gear at her cousins'
band competition! She's such a sweet treat!
Love you Caroline and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jenny Garris said...

Oh, I wish I were as organized as you, Melissa!! :) Someday.... ha ha! I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! When Joel was naming everyone in our family that we were thankful for, he included Caroline! How sweet!!