"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, December 13, 2010

Last Sunday, Dec. 5th, Sam's work held their annual Christmas party! The food was delish and everyone had a great time! C enjoyed being entertained by the "big" girls at the party and they adored her as well!
C has become accustomed to taking pictures. Look at the cheese/squint smile in this picture! Now that our tree is up, she loves having her picture taken while sitting/standing in front of it. I'll just ask her if I can take her picture and she'll run to the tree and make that same cheese/squint smile! Sam says she's now used to the flash, but in all the pics she has this same facial expression (as you'll see in the next few posts)! I think I'm in trouble for "future" pics of our girl!
Hope your Christmas season is off to a great start!

No comments: