"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

As many of you know, I love stationary!  I enjoy writing cards, sending cards, and occasionally making my own. Anything that coordinates with stationary, I love too...address labels, address stamps, label tags, gift tags, etc., you get the idea!
Lasy year, as I was searching for the perfect address labels for C's birthday invitations, google led me to what is now my favorite stationary online store! The Polka Dot Paper Shop has everything that you need from invitations to address labels and all the in between items you'll need to send the perfect invite, card, or message! It's usually my stationary faux pas to order from the same stationary store twice, but I love all the fun stationary styles that the Polka Dot Paper Shop has to offer that I keep coming back to it time and time again!
Kerrie is also launching a new site design soon and here's a sneak peak!
The second best reason why I love this site is because Kerrie, the owner, will personally email you a proof to see your product in its finality before its actually made! She is also the one that will email you should you have further questions. Now folks that is 100% customer service, and I'm a satisfied customer!

No comments: