"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, January 06, 2011

As the weather has turned quite chilly I can't help but think about the warm days of this past summer and one very particular day!
In early August, I met my niece, her parents, and one of her friends at USC. My niece, Courtney, is college bound in the fall and she has toured a lot of universities and colleges! I was excited when she included USC as one of her prospects (since her parents and myself are alumni)! Since then she's applied to her top three favorites: Lander, Clemson, and Furman and has been accepted to two (Lander and Furman) and will know Feb. 15th about her Clemson acceptance! Even though USC doesn't offer what she's interested in it still made for a very fun and hot day!


Bicentennial Time Capsule!

All three of my favorite flags!


You are so cool C with your D's glasses!


Happy!

She was very interested in this tiny flower!

Love her silly look!

She is so happy!

No comments: