"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

This little girl melts my "heart" with every hug, kiss, and cuddle! I love my Sweet Caroline!






Side Note: So in the previous post I mentioned that I had run out of my blogger picture space and I have! But there is hope! So if you have this problem in the near future and if you're a blogger you will, you'll know just what to do. You will need to open a photobucket account (or another account in which you can access the URL image link). Then you'll have to get the URL image link and post it this way (this is if you don't want to purchase more blogger space in Picasa for your blog...your blog pics automatically load to Picasa)!

1 comment:

Kathy Henson said...

I think the top left picture of the header for your blog is one of my favorites of Caroline. :) Too cute!
-Kathy