"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Full Circle!

Miss Caroline is enjoying being read to by Rachel! I had the wonderful opportunity of student teaching Rachel in kindergarten and I was delighted when I saw her name on my very first, first grade roll! Rachel was a delight to teach. I love seeing her and her super sweet family around town! On this day I had a dr.'s appt late in November and so did Rachel! I loved this moment, a former student that I helped learned to read, reading to my Sweet Caroline! I was a very delighted mama and an overjoyed teacher!

Here's Rachel with Miss C at our county library in
the summer of 2009, where she volunteered in the
children's department!

1 comment:

Kathy Henson said...

oh my goodness! Look at sweet Caroline in that second picture. They grow up to quickly!!
-Kathy