"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, February 25, 2011

Twins!
"I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139

Last December, I was thrilled beyond measure when my twin sister announced that she and her husband were expecting! Today, I'm that plus elated, thrilled, ecstatic, excited, and happy! As you can tell from the above picture my twin sister is having twins! A girl baby and a boy baby! My whole family is so very happy and excited for my sister and her family and can't wait to meet the twins in early August. Until their arrival we are praying for a safe and healthy full term pregnancy! But I just can't wait to meet them, hold them, read to them, tell them that I love them, and for Caroline to play with them! They will be such blessings to our family and Kaleb is going to love being their big brother!

1 comment:

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

I almost had a heart attack when I saw that ultrasound picture. I seriously thought I had missed some big news! Haha :) So exciting for your sister to now have twins being a twin herself. Love hearing how close your family is :)