"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, February 24, 2011

 Miss C's Responsibilities!

Caroline loves being a "big helper". She's always trying to put things up or away and believe it or not it's mostly done without being told! I call this kind of responsibility "awareness". She's aware of when things need to be put up like her paci, or a toy she's finished playing with, or mommy's magazine that she's "read". Last night, I asked her to put a catalog back that she was looking it, and when she didn't, I forgot about it (I'm losing my mind), and later when she realized she hadn't  she ran over to it and as she's putting it away she says "oh mommy" and puts it back in its home. I love how she loves being a big helper, I make a big deal about it and she loves doing her "responsibility"!

Chore 1: "Pushing" the clothes in the dryer.

Chore 2: (Her favorite) Feeding kitty...
"I wanna feed him!"

Chore 3: Reading to Curly Sue (this is my
absolute favorite)!

Chore 4: Playing with her toys!

Chore 5: Being read a story by mommy or daddy!

Chore 6: Playing!

No comments: