"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Be still and know that I am God- Psalm 46:10

This verse has come to mind many times during the last nine days. I'm continuing to pray for family friends that are dealing with the loss of a loved one. I'm trying to still sort and think through and I'm still full of whys. On this side of Heaven I'll never understand why things happen or God's reasons for why those things happen (I guess I'm not supposed to). I don't question Him but I think it's okay to think "outloud" and talk things through so that somehow peace can be found..the only kind of peace that He can give.


So while this is on my mind, so also are these very precious babies! Recently we celebrated the 1st Birthday of Morgan Kate's cousin, Hunter! We all had a blast! Here's some pictures from that fun and very special day!

Hunter and his sweet mommy!


Caroline and Morgan Kate! Yum..lollipop!

Heather and sweet Nolan! Isn't he precious!
He's already talking and walking at 9.5 months!

No comments: