"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 25, 2011

Miss C and I had a very busy but fun spring break! We did something exciting each day! On last Tuesday we went and had birthday pictures taken along with a few spring ones! Her Aunt Rhonda took her last weekend to have some very fun Easter pictures taken. I'm super excited because C got to pose with a real live lamb, chick, and bunny! I'll post those when I get them (the cd that I will use for posting however, will only have her with the lamb and bunny)!
I don't usually buy the cd's that come with picture packages but the one that I got for the pictures that I'm positng today was free. We have a photographer that I love and we frequently set up photo shoots with her, but I go every three months to Portrait Innovations and have studio pictures taken! I get the package or special that they offer for around ten dollars (which comes with 1 10X13, 2 8X10's, 4 5X7's, 4 3X5's, & 32 wallets) and then four additional sheets for only 53.44! This is enough pictures for our families and friends. I try to give each family member more than just the one pose offered in the package! My hope is that in 20 years the studio photos are not yellow or discolored like some of the ones I have from when I was little! 



No comments: