"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 22, 2011

This is what I'm all excited about...my twin sister having twins! Doesn't she look fabulous! She's 24 weeks and according to her ultrasound the twins are doing great and so is the mama (with 0 weight gain by the way)! The baby girl weighs 1lb 10ozs and the baby boy weighs 1lb 9ozs! I got to sit in during the ultrasound and hear and see those precious heartbeats which warmed and melted my heart! I saw them move, kick, and in one viewing we saw baby girl whisper to her brother! It was very sweet to see them and although I'm looking forward to holding them (and I almost can't wait) I do want them to grow and develop safely for now with their mama!

No comments: