"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, June 04, 2011

On Saturday, May 28th, we helped celebrate my BFF's little boy's first birthday! This was the 2nd highlight of our weekend that I was telling you about. It was such a fun day! Nolan was the star of course and he loved playing, eating his cake, and taking a dip in his swimming pool! Caroline had a lot of fun too! We love birthdays! They are pretty special!

Nolan and his daddy share the same birthday! How
precious! Note the "1" and "33"!




The girls!

Cute favors!

The Birthday Boys!

Nolan is so adorable!

Rita painted this very cute ladybug on Miss C! It
matched perfectly with the ladybugs on her outfit!
All day she would ask, "See my ladybug"!


Even C's daddy wore a golf visor! Too much fun was had!

No comments: