"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, June 04, 2011

In May, my family hosted a twin baby shower for my twin sister, Melinda! We had a great time visiting with her, laughing with her, seeing her great gifts, and eating some really delicious foods! I know she enjoyed her very special day just like her guests!
Right now, Melinda is 30 weeks and is doing very well. Her belly has grown 4 inches since her last dr.'s appointment which was two weeks ago! One baby currently weighs 3 lbs and some change while the other weighs 2 lbs and some change. Melinda's BP is great and at 30 weeks her weight gain is +6! Our family is super excited about seeing these precious babies and it won't be long. I can't wait to hold them, love them, and read to them! The other day when I was talking to Caroline about the babies she said, "Mommy go get them". HA! I had to explain to her that they are still in Aunt Melinda's tummy and we will see them in about two more months! There names aren't yet decided and we can't wait to hear that news too!
Here's the shower pics!


28 weeks 5 days!

The Sisters

The food!

One of my favorite Bible verses!

Decor!

These cake squares were too cute and very delish!

One happy mommy!

Morgan Kate and Caroline!

MK and C with Kelsey!

The sisters with the mommy!

All of C's grandmothers!

I love this!

The girls!

Big C and K with MK and C!

The favors!

No comments: