"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 18, 2011

Every Tuesday in the summer, the members of my first grade team (those moved on to other sister schools including), gather for lunch. These are fun lunch dates usually held in a restaurant of choice. Everybody brings their children and/or grandchildren for a little bite to eat and a whole lot of fun! Recently we had a Tuesday luncheon at Michelle's. Most of our team was out of town or wasn't able to come for this date, and we missed them, but had fun nonetheless! I had my niece Courtney and Michelle had her niece Cameron so the girls had a lof of company! Miss C loved Ms. Michelle's waterpool!
C and C!

Cameron, Allie, Courtney, and Caroline!

No comments: