"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This picture is absolutley hilarious of our girl! She has such an imagination. Right before she put on the horse purse hat and began riding her "horsey" we were watching a movie on tv that had motorcycles and the guys were wearing their helmets. Then C, laying on the floor, grabbed and put the horse purse hat on her head and, said "motorcycle", then she grabbed her horsey and began running around the room. What I really wish I had a picture to show you is of Sam doing the same exact thing. He also put on her pink and girl blue horse purse hat and began riding the horsey too (this was all for fun for Miss C who laughed her head off at her daddy). That was about the funniest moment and it will be forever etched in my mind. You should have seen the hysteria in my house at that moment, Sam running wildly with all of C's getup. I don't think C and I have ever laughed that hard at daddy! I was very close to getting that one on film, man! Now that would have been a great clip to add to a future birthday slideshow.

No comments: