"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Everyone has a favorite spot in their house where they like to sit. I have one. I most like sitting on the left hand side of our couch with our USC blanket thrown across my lap. I like to read in this same spot, journal here, drink a coke here, read to Miss C here, and even in the school year, grade papers here. Well, Miss C has found hers. Its on the armchair of our loveseat. This spot looks outside when the blinds are opened. She tells me when AmyCopper is home or if Mitch is on his motorcycle. She tells me when she sees a dog going by or if Madison is playing. She also tells me when daddy's home and often asks "is daddy here", "is he coming back". I love how Miss C finds her niche (even if its looking at the world on an armchair of a loveseat) or is interested in what's happening around her. Her personality blooms daily!

No comments: