"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, July 24, 2011

This is the result of my sweet sweet neighbor, Amy, calling me after church declaring that Babies R US had a $5.00 diaper special. When she asked what I wanted, which brand, style, etc, I didn't hesitate to say, size 5 with whatever brand has the most in the pack. She came home bringing to my house 6 bags of the Fisher Price diapers along with 3 bags of pull ups! The rest are hers all 17! We are potty training Miss C (have been, might I add, since the first of June). She wears diapers only at night and in extreme emergencies (when we are out and about and have used all the pull ups in her satchee). We are not diaper brand specific but I have come to love Target diapers. Their sizes run bigger so she's a 4 in the Target brand but in national brands she's a 5. The bigger the diaper size the less diapers in the box. Thanks Amy!
For Amy the diaper deal was BOGO on the Huggies jean diapers. She got two bags for $7.50! Deal! The Babies R US diaper special ends tomorrow!

No comments: