"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I love all things fallish! I enjoy so many of the things that happen in the season of fall. I love that the weather begins to turn chilly. That means it's burning barrel time for Sam and coffee drinking time for me. I love that we get to pull out our cozy lounge pants, toe socks, and blankets. I love that with every new season of fall comes bright and bold colors like oranges and pinks, yellows and browns, and purples and grays! I immensely enjoy fall gatherings like Sunday School socials, Thanksgiving at Sam's aunt Sue and Uncle Jack's and then with my family, Halloween festivities (although we haven't dressed up for Halloween in years we enjoy attending our neighbor's annual halloween party), and recently our newest trip to Sky Top for apple picking, this will also be a fall tradition, (thanks Heather for recommending this place). I also love fall because with it comes new fall styles and trends and many are very quaint especially for the little people! Yes, I love Caroline's fall clothes. C's Aunt Rhonda buys many of her fall and winter clothes (also her spring and summer) but sometimes I can't help myself when I see cute dresses, or shoes, or jackets and sweaters when we are out and about, and she has to have those new clothes in that hue or color scheme! When it was her first fall I remember dressing her up in several of her new outfits one afternoon! It was playing dress up but with a real baby! She could not even sit up (thank goodness for the bumbo). Ha!
So with fall comes fall pictures. My daddy has always said that there is nothing like a good picture. I don't pretend to be a photography. I don't want to be a photographer. I'll leave that memory taker to the experts, the photographers. We have a wonderful photographer, Patty Hallman! I do however enjoy taking lots of pictures of Caroline and fiddling with or dolling up her pictures on photoshop, a gift that I received from my sweet hubby two Christmases ago. Plus also we love making our Christmas cards and birthday invitations on that same program! I do/want to learn the program better but I don't always have the time to sit and play or read books about it or watch you tube videos on the subject! With all that being said, here's some pics that I took of Miss C after church one Sunday. She's getting quite accustomed to me taking her pictures but I have to take a gizillion of her to have at least some that don't have her eyes closed, etc. I do take some of her not posed (they are usually the best), but a lot of the time I post the ones of  her looking and smiling and being cute Miss C! Here's our fun fall photo pics! Love her!





No comments: