"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

This weekend was fun for many reasons. For one, it was a nice long weekend for me. Parent Teacher conferences were over at noon on Friday and so my extended weekend lasted from noon Friday until 5:30 am Tuesday morning, ha! Needless to say I was pleased with my time off, it was time well spent. I began my weekend my having a lunch date at Grucho's (one of my most favorite dining places) with one of my BFFs, Raven and her sweet 16 month old, Nolan!

On Saturday, The Leviners headed to Rock Hill to see our Kelsey's band compete in the Olde English Festival of Bands. Her band, Boiling Springs High School, came in 1st place as they performed, Twisted! They always outshine in competitions such as these! I love band competitons. I love the fall weather and the music (especially the drumline), ha! I love that its time well spent with family, with my little family, and the fun we always have! This year Big C joined us in the stands and she got a chance to see what we have seen for all these years. That was a treat! Calley, Courtney's BFF and roommate was with us too, she's also a BSHS band alumni! Her boyfriend, Taylor was also performing in the BSHS band. I think I got a pic of him and Kelsey marching near each other..double treat!
I have more posts about this weekend in future posts! For now, I'm just enjoying this post and these pics!

Nolan and Caroline!

Raven and her precious Nolan! This little boy can
always put a smile on his sweet
mommy's face. I am so thankful for that.

The two C's! They are like two peas in a pod. They
bring so much joy to each other's lives. They have a bond
that outlasts most! I love them dearly. They are my heart!

Kelsey (in the middle) and Taylor on the far right!
I am so proud of our Kelsey! I took this pic
from very far away and it looks like Kelsey knew
I was taking it. She always has a smile on her face and is
so photogenic!

The Dukes with Caroline! Oh, how they love her!

Courtney, Caroline, and Calley!
They can be the 3 C's!

No comments: