"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Saturday before Halloween we attened a halloween party at the Callahans! It was a lot of fun! I think I told you earlier how I am not a big halloween fan partly because of the dressing up part. I don't like to draw attention to myself, I don't know what to dress as, etc. Do I dress my family in a theme, what would it be, and so and so on! Even though this is not my first halloween party (we just attended our neighbor's 8th annual party where we have been to every one), it was the first halloween party that I went to where I dressed up! It was fun and I'd do it again!
Like I said the party was fun! It was complete with halloweenish appetizers and finger foods, dips, mummy drinks, and smores! My favorite part was the hayride! I absolutely love hayrides! Every year at Thanksgiving and at Christmas we go on a hayride at my parent's! C also got to help break open the pumpkin pinata and she decorated a very cute mini pumpkin! I sure hope Heather, Travis, and Morgan Kate make this their new tradition! 

Mommy as a fairey! C as a cupcake!

The Flintstones, AKA The Callahans, Heather, Travis, and MK!

MK as Peebles, Raven as a zookeeper, and Nolan, the lion!

Festive!

Mummy drinks!

The pumkin decorating table! So Halloweenish!

MK with her silly glasses!

The hayride, round one!

C liking her mummy juice drink!

Pumpkin Pinata!

Eating her loot!

The BFF's and their babies! Love them!

C grinning about stealing someone else's loot!

My absolute favs!

No comments: