"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I absolutely love when Ms. Leah sends me pictures like this throughout the day of my girl! Here's Miss Caroline and Miss Bella helping Ms. Leah make muffins for their afternoon snack! Ms. Leah has the freshest lunches (mostly cooked and includes meat, fresh fruits, and veggies) and snacks that I have ever seen! The children eat more healthy than I do! Anyways, Miss C is quite a character. When she came home she told Sam that Ms. Leah let her lick the spanking spoon! She hadn't told me that when I picked her up so when she said it to Sam over supper I nearly fell out of my dinner chair. I am so thankful for all the fun memories and good times that Ms. Leah is creating for my sweet C while this teacher mommy is at work.

No comments: