"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, January 13, 2012

In one of my recent posts I mentioned that I had a picture of mom holding my twin sister and I when we were babies! I absolutely love this picture of the three of us! My twin Melinda looks exactly the same! I'm on the left and she's on the right! I also love that we are all in white, my favorite color! I'm thinking this was the day that we were baptised (I grew up Presbyterian), but mom can certainly clarify if the picture is about that day!


Here's my mom holding Melinda's twins, Nataleigh and Nicholas. I love that she had twins and is a grandmother to twins! These babies are precious and I just love cuddling them, feeding them, holding them, and loving on them! They are in their very cute "just learning to laugh and giggle" stage and when you get them going it's pretty funny and sweet to hear their coos! They are defintely little blessings to my whole family! Love them!

While I'm adding pics, I'll add these as well! I love looking at our baby pics!
My dad holding Melinda and me! I'm on the left and Melinda is on the right! I still remember  quite vividly that couch and shag carpet! I'm loving my daddy's shoes too and his jet black hair (I only remember him having salt and pepper hair)!

Here's Melinda and me with our Pawpaw (our mom's dad). He and my Mawmaw were precious precious people! I wrote many many college papers on the life lessons and wisdom they shared and gave to us girls, along with the fond memories of them that I share with my sisters, especially the summers that we spent at their house. My sisters and I miss them a whole bunch! I'm on the left and Melinda's on the right!

No comments: