"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Our Christmas Day was a busy one but oh so much fun! We started our day at home opening up Santa's surprises! Then we headed off to church and afterwards to Orangeburg to the Leviners. After having Christmas with Sam's family we went to see my grandmother that lives in an assisted living facility. We ended our day at my dad's house! My twin sister had to work Christmas day so he and my stepmom, Joyce, kept the twins. We didn't get home until midnight but it was a day of fun for our little family! And a day well spent with family is priceless in my book!
Santa's letter to C! C was more amazed at his
empty plate and mug than her presents!

The look of Christmas morning!

She loves her art easel!

Her surprised fun excitement look followed usually
by "mommy", "mommy", "mommy"!

She calls her guitar a piano and she'll tell you
that her favorite new toy is her piano!

Merry Christmas...

daddy...

and mommy (now I can continue couponing)!

C loves her new slippers and Barbie!

The Leviner grandchildren!
Samantha, Anna, C, Christian, Silas, and Franklin!

C and Mawmaw!

No comments: