"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, January 02, 2012

Since C's been born I have started a new ornament tradition. I want to only have personal ornaments on our Christmas tree (now I do slip in the fun festive ones too, but mainly they are of our little family)!Here's this years latest tree decor:

I love picture ornaments! C made this at Ms. Leah's!

This years newest tree topper designed by
no other than Caroline herself!

I will always have one of these to mark the year!

Rudolph was hand crafted by Miss Caroline!

This is the handprint snowman craft that I've bragged
about before! This is C's handprint 2011!

Instead of getting a huge personalized family ornament,
I setteld for this very cute one (but from the same shop)!


This is a very simple Christmas tree edible craft!
You need a sugar cone, cake frosting (mixed with green
food coloring, and Trix cereal). Spread the green frosting
over the cone then place the Trix cereal all over cone
for the lights! Then eat and enjoy!

The finale is of course this year's Christmas cards! I love, love, love sending and receiving Christmas cards! I send out every year about 135 and I love thinking about each family as I label each envelope and seal it with one of our family cards! This is our new card holder and although it's lovely and pretty and adds so much decor to our house, this thing and I fought a lot! Every time I'd put a new card in the three layered bands of wire (sturdy and strong right) on the back all the other cards would fall out!
I'm quite sure that it was me not the thing but it was something else. There's about three layers of cards going around this card holder so if you don't see yours it's there and I've certainly enjoyed you sharing your family with me this Christmas! Next year's card holder will probably be an idea from pinterest (gotta get that account soon)!

No comments: