"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, February 02, 2012

A week or so ago I gave you these recipes! Today, I have another! This one is called "Barbecue Cups". Rhonda, my sister, has been making them for as long as I can remember and it has always been one of my favorites! I don't always make them. In fact I have only made them three times since I've been married! It's one of those recipes that you know you have but you don't always choose to make! Barbeque cups are super easy and delicious! Let me know if you try them!

Barbeque Cups:
1 lb ground beef
2 TSP brown sugar
1 can of regular biscuits (I use 5 ct Grands biscuits and I tear them in half to make 10)
Shredded Cheese
1/2 cup flavor of choice barbeque sauce

Directions:
brown beef, drain
mix brown sugar and barbeque sauce with beef
place biscuits in muffin pan making sure to spread up the sides of muffin cup
spoon in meat mixture
sprinkle with cheese
Bake for 10 minutes at 350!

Yum, yum, yum, yum, YUM!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

This sounds GREAT! Maybe I should make them on Sunday.

Claudia said...

I love making these! So simple and so yummy. :)