"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's been over a year and a half since sweet girl has gotten her haircut! When Sam commented that she needed one, I jumped on it and got her an appointment with Ms. Heather at Bliss Salon! I don't want my girl looking shabby. I want her to be bow ready and super cute! Here's a few pics before the cut! Her hair is thin so I imagine that she'll be needing to go shoulder short one day, but I'll wait and see what her hair is going to do as she grows a little more!

Long hair girl!


So sassy!


She is such a little thumb sucker...


who loves to tickle the tags in her clothes!


Before the cut!


Ms. Heather beautifying my girl!


 Trimmed and ready to go!

No comments: