"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Last Saturday we headed to the South Carolina State Fairgrounds for the 2012 March of Dimes Walk. We had a great time being part of Team Morgan Kate and walking for all babies! Sam and I would not have missed this walk for anything. It was great having our nieces Courtney and Nataleigh, and our nephew, Nicholas walking/strolling with us for the 3 mile walk.

We walked...


for this sweet girl (Morgan Kate dancing,
and doing quite well, the wobble)
and all babies, in hopes that all babies would
be born healthy! Morgan Kate was born
15 weeks early on August 24, 2008. She spent
107 days in the NICU.
The front of her shirt, for this year's walk, reads,
"I'm the miracle!".
MK is healthy, beautiful, and perfect!


Heather (Morgan Kate's sweet mommy) and me after the walk!



Aunt Melissa with sweet and precious Nataleigh!
I could just squeeze her!


The two C's!


Sweet Caroline enjoying the festivities!


Caroline, Courtney, and me!


Sam and the twins!


My sweet baby!

No comments: