"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, May 04, 2012

Mother's Day Craft

This hand bouquet is the Mother's Day craft that I helped my children make for their mother for this year's Mother's Day! It turned out super cute. The idea was totally pinterest but with a tweak! I used 8.5 by 11 construction paper. My teacher friend, Jennifer, suggested folding the middle of a piece of paper in half then cutting out the middle. This made the border. So, I used 12X12 scrapbook paper and cut it down to 9.5 by 12. Then I cut out the middle. I am giving the children the middle piece to make their mother a card! I love how the border of their craft matches the card! Then, I painted the "flower stems" green and added a bow to tie the bouquet together!
I intend to write "Happy Mother's Day" at the top and the date at the bottom right corner. Under the bouquet the children will write love and sign their name!

No comments: