"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 07, 2012

Weekend before last we had the absolute privilege of having Courtney, Nicholas, and Nataleigh join us for the weekend! I was a little nervous about keeping my twin loves overnight so I was thankful that Courtney offered to help (even though it was the week of her final college exams..but this girls got it..she finished her freshman year with 44 credit hours..yep..she's pretty smart)!
Anyways, it was a blast! Courtney came on Friday and played with the princess in the yard. They had the most fun blowing bubbles. Some friends gave C, for her 3rd birthday, this huge bubble container with the hugest wand ever and they blew bubbles big enough to chase and pop! It's the most fun with bubbles we've ever had! C and C have a relationship like none other. Courtney has something with C that I don't even have but I honor it and I'm thankful for it! They are priceless together!
I already posted about that Saturday's MOD walk! We enjoyed the walk and hanging out and eating with good friends afterwards. The twins loved being outside and playing (eating) in the grass! I enjoyed seeing all the miracle babies!

I love having family at my house! I love the noise, the conversation, the eating (well we tend to eat out a lot when family's over), the laughter, and the good times. I hated to see Sunday come to an end but big C had an 8:00 exam the next morning and the twins's parents were missing them a whole bunch!
I can't wait to do it all over again but not without Big C's help of course! Love my 2 C's!

Getting those big bubbles!


My twin loves!

No comments: