"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Last Saturday night we headed to Boiling Springs, SC to see Kelsey in her high school's musical drama, Hairspray! It was fabulous! The talent of the cast was unreal. I've NEVER seen talent from a high school production like this one! I felt like I was at a Broadway play! Kelsey is a sophomore and sophomores at BSHS don't usually get cast, but our Kelsey was the best of the best! Not only did she get a part, she had four!  At the end of the play we got the chance to grab our star, still in costume, to take a few pics before she left us to go to the after cast par-tay! Kelsey was a gym teacher, a pinkette, and a dancer in the play. My favorite costume was K as a pinkette, but I didn't get any pics of her in that getup! I am looking forward to seeing our girl in other BSHS drama productions! P.S. Kelsey doesn't want anyone to know but this chica can "SANG" (that was part of her audition)!



Here's our dancing queen with Miss C!


My loves!


C loving on her K!


K as gym teacher! Her part
in the gym scene was hilarious!

No comments: