"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The first weekend end in May was a busy one! Not only did we go see our Kelsey perform in Hairspray we helped celebrate with one of C's friends, Darah, as she turned 3! The par-tay was at a local park! I've been to this park twice and both were for birthday parties! It's quaint and fun! I like that this park has a splash pad! Caroline loved running around the splash pad with her friends and getting wet! I can't wait to go back for more fun!

Caroline, Darah, and Micah (Darah's big sister) having some water fun!


Miss Maddie enjoying the sand fun!


The birthday girl!


Micah and Miss C enjoying the slide fun!
Micah was so interested in Caroline and was a sweet girl
to all of her little sister's friends!
It was hard to realize that she was only 7!
I hope Caroline is a big girl like Micah one day too!


Micah, Caroline, Maddie, and Darah!

No comments: