"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day is always special for me and has been even more so since having a child of my own! I'm glad that there is a day to celebrate mothers but I hope my mother knows each day that she's pretty special and is very much appreciated! My mother has many many qualities about her that I love. The one quality that I keep coming back to is her amazing ability for patience! She has more patience than anyone I know! She doesn't easily get her feathers ruffled and she almost always has a smile on her face!
I love you momma!


This picture flower pot idea came from none other than pinterest! I always struggle with what to get my mom as presents! She's easily pleased but I wanted to do something pretty and special. She likes plants and I love gerbera daisies. She most enjoys pictures of her grandchildren so I put the two together as one of her gifts. It ended up being a hit and I'm pretty sure I know the exact spot where it's placed in her home. I know that she admires the plant and the picutures each morning!

Happy Mother's Day, momma!

No comments: