"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 07, 2012

A few weeks ago Miss Caroline and I went to see Miss Morgan Kate dance at her dance recital! Talk about adorable! MK danced her heart out in both her ballet and tap routines! Caroline loved watching her friend dance! I loved how C clapped and smiled for MK showing how happy she was watching her and how proud of her she was! It was a great morning filled with joy, excitement, and happiness!
I took dance as a child for years and loved it! Caroline will start dance next fall and I hope she will enjoy it too. Since two, she's walked around the house saying she's a dancer girl! Sam is thinking she needs to take gymnastics but we'll let her decide after a year of dance. I think every little girl at some point should be in frills and bows and allowed to dance! These little girls are growing oh so fast! Love them!

Miss Morgan Kate!

C thought MK was a princess girl in her
beautiful costume!

Sweet friends!

The girls!

No comments: