"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, June 15, 2012

I have so many exciting things to post and share and I continue to be behind with my blogging! With this weekend being Father's Day weekend, I couldn't wait to post a little something extra special that "we" made for Sam, Caroline's "daddee"! Sam and I love making our gifts for each other for special events like Mother's Day and Father's Day. We are very sentimental! I found myself once again not knowing what to get him so I was super excited to find this D-A-D gift idea on pinterest and couldn't wait to make it! I remembered just this past Wednesday that we were going to Charleston for the weekend to celebrate Kelsey's Sweet 16 so I was almost in a panic (imagine that). I quickly sanded the letters and spray painted them. Catastrophe happened when I over sprayed a part in the A and had to wait for it to dry to sand it back down. I sprayed it again Thursday morning before Bible school and then took the pictures with her holding the letters after her nap (this could be a post for another day...little ma'am didn't want to cooperate). I barely got them ordered at Sam's before Sam came home! Whew was all I was saying actually it was... Huzza! I was pleased that by Thursday evening the pictures were framed and wrapped! I am very pleased with this gift! P.S. The outfit that she's wearing is an outfit that he picked and bought for her, so I had to have her wear it for this special gift!


2 comments:

A MilShelb Mom said...

Very cute! :)
~Maggie

Raven said...

Adorable I LOVE it!