"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Our summer has looked a little like this:
Library, Birthday Party, Birthday Party, Preschool Graduation Party, Library, VBS, Playdate, Charleston, Library, Father's Day, Water Camp, Library, Teacher Training,  Library, Water Camp, Disney World, Water Camp, Annual 4th of July Party at Mom's, Zoo, Charleston, IOP, Library, School, School, School, School, School, Edisto!

I'm quite sure I'm missing a lot here, but you get the picture that we've been super busy. This is by far the busiest summer ever and although I like busy and summer I don't like... a busy summer!

So until I have to report for school as a teacher next week, I'm going to enjoy the next four days and be on island time!

No comments: