"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

My favorite new art obession are with these two subway art prints. I made a "Vows" print last spring just to see what I could do with it and it was pretty...even more so framed, which I did recently. I made the USC print yesterday and then I made the Clemson print by request. I think both prints are pretty neat and I love how both pieces are so personal!
I am receiving other requets for subway art prints so I would be glad to make one for you about a school or college of your choice. I can even do special event prints like baby's name and stats.
These sure are keepsakes! I sure can't wait to have the USC print framed in my living room!
Print sizes are 11X14. They are available on canvas too. They will make the perfect gift of any kind!
 


No comments: