"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October is breast cancer awareness month. This print is in honor of my mother who is now two years after the big C diagnosis. I can officially annouce that my prints (this one and the two in the post below) are now part of a fundraiser for a friend's brother who has cancer in many places in his body. My friend's brother is undergoing intense rounds of chemo and is having to remain in the hospital for treatment. He is recently unemployed, and is married with two children. I am giving my friend's brother a percentage of each print that is sold. If you are interested you can message me two ways. You can leave a comment with your email under this post or you can click on the link on the far right of this blog to email me. Once you've messaged me I can give you prices, etc.
This print is an 11 by 14. It will be a poster print for you to frame.


No comments: